Forge Premium Management runs solid service team and cooperates with so many trusted experienced local contractors, which is able to deliver fast response with checking/diagnose/fixing when we receive maintenance issues report or other inquiries.
- Collect rent through online payment system;
- Distribute the rent we collect to the landlord specific account each month, save time for landlord deposit cheques all the time;
- Issuing notice to tenants if the tenants fail to pay rent on time, then file notice to Tenant & Landlord Board if necessary;
- Assist landlords to go through the legal process due to non-payment or interfere of landlord /other tenants interest, etc by hiring professional Paralegal (on landlord cost)；
- Provide the monthly financial report to outline all income and expenses;
- Winter/Spring Inspection；
- Quarterly inspection for whole houses; every 2 months for Students rental; the report will be provided with summarized conditions and recommendations.
- Landlord portal is available for viewing lease, bills, report etc.
The value of the rental property is generating positive cash flow while keeping it in good condition and shape. What will happen is, if the tenant doesn't pay rent on time is high risk to let landlord suffer non-payment for rent and other damages due to tenants careless activities.
- Walkthrough the property and make recommendations for improvement with the quotation to maximize the potential of the property for rental;
- Arrange repair or improvement after getting landlord consent ;
- Professional photography for the property, list on multiple local rental websites;
- MLS listing is available through Bay Street Group Brokerage based on needs;
- Schedule showings with those who pass our initial screening
- Credit check, employment check and reference check for the candidate
- Income verification /Reference Check;
- Drawing the Rental Agreement with appropriate schedules;
- Collect first/last month's rent as a deposit upon signing the rental agreement ;
- Utility switch confirmation (if there is any);
- A move-in inspection conducted with the new tenant ;
- Smoke alarm/Carbon Monoxide detector acknowledgement form completed;
- Copy of Rental Agreement, move-in inspection and a welcome letter with contact info and instructions provided for the new tenant.
We deal with projects such as flipping, partially renovation, rebuild, custom build/modifying. Our goal is to advise and assist our clients to have a full acknowledgement of the project status, most recent key updates and budget monitoring. We represent our clients to supervise every phase of the project to make sure it is on schedule and on budget.
- Project planning;
- Project budgeting;
- Trades bidding;
- Field inspection;
- Progress reporting;
- Documents control;
- Budget updates;
- Cost analysis;
- Payment management and processing;
- Close-out management.